ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed and some Top-Down action (Pic heavy)

Banana
The weather has been excellent this week, and the roof has been down at every opportunity :cool:
So time for some fresh pics me thinks.

004-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

006-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

023.jpg

019.jpg

020-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

022.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
P6000's were the worst tyres I have EVER used.

Car looks nice though. :)

Tangoed Works
looks awesome mate... is the paint a lil swirled (in pic 2). I bet with a pcing and some choice wax, this would look even more blow your brains out bright!

Banana
looks awesome mate... is the paint a lil swirled (in pic 2). I bet with a pcing and some choice wax, this would look even more blow your brains out bright!

Yeah it's swirl city right now, hopefully gonna get it pc'd soon.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Love the mini me on the dashboard dude.

Wheels look awesome in black too. I've got black wheels myself and have now resorted to carrying blackfire tyre gel in the boot, because as soon it wears off, the wheels make the tyres look brown as fook. Why did't I go for amphasite....

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Mint mate. some yellow calipers would look nice i recon?

o and mayb a spoon hard top if you got a few pennies lying around :p

Last edited:
  Banana
Ooooh! P6000! Brave man!

I really dont get what everyone is saying about these tyres? :S
When I got the car at first it was oversteering and skidding everywhere, I blamed the tyres but decided to get the geometry checked first. Ever since it has handled brilliant and the p6000's bite as hard as the PE2's I had on the clio. Great tyres imo, although I will be switching to toyo's when they need replacing.