ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer bottle problem

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Read else where, while I was searching for something else, about a washer bottle problem and made me think about a potential problem I may have.....I must be getting paranoid now!!!!!!

Noticed that one of the headlight washer jets has been leaking and washer fluid is sprayed along the bumper side.

It said on the post that the fluid only lasts about a couple of hours and is a recognised fault. Not noticed any lack of fluid, but not that ive used any to see.

Whats been the symptoms of this???

As I said im paranoid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had that exact problem....car always looked like it was crying! I think there was also a leak in the bottle as it seemed to empty really, really quickly (had to fill it almost every day).

320d M Sport

metoo, it was cracked and replace under warranty. Get them to fix the 4K rattle while its in........

ICE'dberg MK2 172

not noticed it before until a day or so ago.

dont think I can stand another visit to the dealer :mad:

Paddy....dont get a rattle with the K-tec :D if i did i wouldnt hear it!!! ;)

ICE'dberg MK2 172

No..Im in Northampton

bambam...no, but going down to K-tec Saturday to get it replaced for the "old man system"...LOL!!!

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 17 March 2003

metoo, it was cracked and replace under warranty. Get them to fix the 4K rattle while its in........
Is this 4k rattle something to do with the exhaust???? Suprise suprise mines just past 4k and its developed a quiet but annoying rattle that seems to be coming from the rear of the car.:mad:

ICE'dberg MK2 172

yes, apparently its something to do with the centre box and a very well known problem....and dont let them tell you any different.

warranty job !!!:D

yep centre section, you will get a buzz around 4,000 rpm mine was more noticeable when you backed off and the revs fell back past 4,000, the centre section was replaced by renault last week, all is sweet and buzz free (for now)