ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer fluid loss

Hello CS, seems I have an issue with the car losing its screenwash fluid at a fair rate so assuming I have a leak somewhere, where's the common places to look first for this? I know the headlight washers are known to be a problem, anywhere else obvious that I should be checking, pipes, joins etc? Cheers

Arctic 182
Might be the washer that you have to put the pumps in to when you connect them to the washer bottle?

If you top it up and water leaks out over the passenger wheel then you should be able to identify whether it's leaking from the bottle or somewhere else...

Might be the washer that you have to put the pumps in to when you connect them to the washer bottle?

If you top it up and water leaks out over the passenger wheel then you should be able to identify whether it's leaking from the bottle or somewhere else...

Top stuff mate, will check it out...never actually got in to look at the washer bottle before. Take it it is a case of removing the wipers then the scuttle panel at that side and that gives you access to remove the bottle? Looks like a pain if it is haha, unless there's a way of getting in without having to remove wipers etc.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Washer bottle is actually easy to get to,

Remove wipers
Remove plastic panel
Remove wiper motor (it's just three bolts)
Then you can remove whole washer bottle