ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer jets not working!!! HELP!!!!

Hi guys,

Ive got a Clio MK2 2000 plate 1.4 16v and ive got a problem with the washer jets. They seemed to work fine but now when I go to activate them no water comes out. The pipes seems to be dry aswell. The water bottle is full tho. The washer pump seems to be making the usual noise but still no water. Might change the washer pump. Could someone please tell me a part number and also where the washer pump is? Ive had a look and for the life of me I cannot find where the pump is!

Thanks

See I thought it could be a blockage but the back washher jet doesnt work either. The pump still makes the noise like it should be working but I still have dirty windows! I would hate to get a mechanic to do it and charge a fortune when it could be something i can do myself.

Octavia VRS
I had the same problem and it was the pump. It's a b**ch to get to tho so I took it to the garage and got if fixed during MOT time.

Unplug the pies and see if the motors pumping.

Most likly the pipes just blocked so need to get fiddling to clear them.