ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Waste of £20k?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Now i was well into this scene, Building my car at the same time as this.

Mine was older with more miles, But finished, And I sold mine for £750. I spent unfortuantely £17k on mine ( i have all the reciepts) Ill admit i sold the 2.0 engine, leather retrimmed Interior and the ICE which probably accounted for £8k of the £17k, But either way the exterior and car cost £10k. IT had just had a freshen up respray whe ni sold it too.

All you do when you spend this sorta money is de value the car.

Now there was a bit of unintetionally "rivalary" between me and Hilly when building out cars. He simply had more money and thought I Was being jealous buy saying i didnt like it etc etc, But without fear of him saying im jealous.

He will not get 4 figures for that car, in that state. Finished, maybe £3k. Its a 7 year old clio, That needs £3-4k spending on it minimum. We are in the middle of a credit crunch and there simply isnt a scene for this car no more.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  White Clio 1.2 @ 172
I can see where yours was going from your profile picture....his is just horrific to say the least. And I mean unlike the Turini guy's I'm well into the modifiying scene but only something which is pleasing to the eye.

This is not only ugly but it's offensive. I'd be disgusted to see that on the road and would want to report it to the police for disturbing the peace.