ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wat Colour

hello im very curious as to kno wat colour my car is because im tired of arguin the colour of it wit my partner he thinks its green but i think its blue lol

Date of Liability 06 02 2008
Date of First Registration 21 10 1994
Year of Manufacture 1994
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1390CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour BLUE
Vehicle Type Approval null

U kno most cars have a name like his saxo is called posi blue well my car is blue but it must have a name im not colourblind but want 2 kno the proper name for it

thats wat im after the paint code ive been on the renault website but cnt seem 2 find it on there soooo bit of help wud b nice as 2 where i can get it from except the log book because thats not easy 2 access right now

U kno most cars have a name like his saxo is called posi blue well my car is blue but it must have a name im not colourblind but want 2 kno the proper name for it

Straight from Citroen, lets not call it Poseidon blue, just shorten it to posi for the chavs that cant spell.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Go to halfords and try to colour match it with their spray cans if you can't find the code.

Looks metallic ice blue to me, my cousin has this I think.