ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wat wud u pay

hey every body, i just wondered wat u guys would pay for a renault sports kit.front splitter,side skirts and rear splitter?cheers guys

10k nearly new, that way id have the engine, wheels, suspension, interior and everything else you get when you buy a 182

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 19 July 2005
i wud get a dikchunairey

ROFL! :D

Its £440~£660 depending on what model etc you have from Renault.

Id personally pay £250 if I wanted on.

BMW 118d

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 19 July 2005
Its £440~£660 depending on what model etc you have from Renault.Id personally pay £250 if I wanted on.

How come the vast difference in price? Surely all non- RenaultSport models have the same bodywork

Quote: Originally posted by MattsClio on 19 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 19 July 2005

Its £440~£660 depending on what model etc you have from Renault.
Id personally pay £250 if I wanted on.
How come the vast difference in price? Surely all non- RenaultSport models have the same bodywork
This is Renault so there a few different version of the body kit some for the none sporty looks cars ie authentic some for the dynamics. Also there a body kit which modifies the front bumper. I think the authentic etc body kit includes front fog light adjustmanets wheras the Dynamic one doesnt need it.

LY 200

f**kabout i see the spelling and punctuation police are out in force again tonight!!!

Does it really matter how people spell on a forum?Lol

We all know what the guy means by using wat and wud dont we so why the need to pick him up.............No wonder people arrive then soon leave!!!

On topic i rekon you should either keep the car subtle mate i.e wheels, lowereing, exhaust etc or just save up to buy a 172..........The real deal!!!:D