ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wat you think off my clio

Twingo gt
gonna couler code the mirrors and handles dunno bout the spoiler i kinda like it coz the sun roof surrond is black

Twingo gt
id hope not 2 that makes dem look tacky i work for renualt aswel so not like the parts cost me 2 much if it did start leaking

alien green rs133
not bad son, not bad, but i would be temped to colour code the side strips and bumper trims along with mirrors leave door handles as color coded door handles get loads of stick, chips scratches etc nice though, im slowly temped by that exhaust too

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i wouldnt colour code the bump strips or bumper trim, flamers dont suit it, ive seen a couple fo the campuses with the CC'd bumpers and it dint look right i add mit some do suit ccin just not this particular colour. but i'd say do the spoiler it looks alor better. i'm sure eom on on here was selling a flame red spoiler not so long ago
i might lower mine next year when i'm 21 and the insurance hike would be manageable. and i might look into a sport grill also.