ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Watch dogs

Fiesta ST-2
Just had a quick play... I'm not overly impressed. Next gen console at over £400 and the graphics and game play are no better than some of the older 360 and ps3 stuff.

Think all these early release next gen games are going to be disappointing. Forza 5, watchdogs, titenfall... All the same, seem to be lacking in content and aren't worlds apart from previous stuff. Next year we should see some good games. The Division is (hopefully!) going to be huge!!

I agree, I've been underwhelmed with next-gen tbh. Yes, I know it's early days, but still nothing out at the moment interests me.

1.8 Civic EX
If ever there was a video to highlight flaws:

Just comical, really.

Lol, I don't know why but that vid actually makes me want to buy the game. Guess it just highlights the fact that you can just dick about on it.

Think I'll pick up once I finish Thief, if any decent offers start to apear for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 1.2 16v
Online free roam is w**k, they need to add miltiplayer missions (that you can play with more than two people)

Nippy white cup
I'm loving it at the mo. Can't see the problem with the graphics tbh. It's more little touches than groundbreaking but try boating towards the cityscape with amazing water effects and reflections especially at sunset/sunrise with non of the blocky ness of gta on distant objects.

F82 M4
There are....

Also that vid above is PC only. I dont have 90% of those errors on the xbox. PC superior my arse!

I hold my hands up on this one. It's a console victory as I'm still yet to be able to play it. I've tried every fix and tweak going to no avail. Just got to wait for UPlay to patch it... :dapprove:

I've owned The Last of Us since launch and never played it so I decided to give that a go. It's incredible!

Yaris Hybrid
I'd call it a console victory but all console versions have screen tearing so I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole either.

Instead I played Among the Sleep which was excellent.

Might buy Child of Light or play Metro Last Light again next.

Reluctant to give Ubisoft anymore money so will probably be Metro.

those suited up baddies are a bit of a pain to take down silently. shoot and hope nobody notices or the take down option which takes a good few hits so your out of cover for ages!!.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Played a decent amount today and think it's great, I think people are giving it a hard time, I'm even getting used to the handling now too, and the graphics are pretty impressive too IMO, it's very accurate too, found the hotel I stayed in last year.

Still dont one really understand the online stuff, I played one of the races, and it says I'm raving against other people, and I see them on the map, but they aren't actually on my screen, is that right, are we effectively all just playing against a time rather than in the same environment?

Evo 5 RS
I'd tend to agree with DK. I think people are expecting too much...the game has it's flaws, but it's a lot of fun. Also the driving isn't as bad as some are making out? I thought it was pretty epic doing my first online hack too. Hidden in the car, cap down...bloke running up and down the street frantically trying to find me :D
d3821c27_wiGegnf.jpeg
fc317aba_xxW1VhZ.jpg

Also, graphics look good here on the PC.

576f25e7_KFm3NCs.jpg

29b20d0c_0M9Z0W3.jpg

F82 M4
Mine's finally working now (touch wood), although I'm too engrossed in The Last of Us so think I'm going to complete that first.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Haha. You kind of are expected to have played these gta style games before because the concept is exactly the same across all of them.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Oh right. I did wonder what money was for other than guns.

I dont even know how to get back to my "apartment" - such is my spaz level with this game. You do seem to get thrown in at the deep end!

You can use the map and then fast travel back to your apartments.

just did the one where you rescue your nephew from that ricin place. sat outside of the red boundary behind a car with a sniper rifle FTW, let them come to you across the empty car park.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just finished the campaign, the storyline definitely gets better after the first couple of acts. Overall I did enjoy the game, although it was over hyped.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I'm really enjoying the campaign.. Its frustrating that I know I can get more from the game I've just not paid enough attention!

Swift Sport
I've been in Germany for the past week so I haven't had chance to buy or play the game... Is it any good then?

none :(
Jesus that last mission, i really enjoyed the game.

As said previously the online is fun, i dont normally like online elements to games like this but i really enjoyed hacking someone and then watching them trying to find you, the online races were a bit poor, due to lag, that may be fixed with an update in the futute.

Ive finished the main story now, just doing the side missions and stuff now

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The online 1vs1 tailing is awesome fun! Loads of sneaky ways to hide from people while hacking them.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Can someone briefly explain; walking around with your phone out scanning people etc. some of them are purple. Then all of a sudden you have online people trying to kill you - WHAT?!?

Arctic Blue 182
yeah they report you for hacking and a bounty gets placed on you that online people can take up and come and get ya :)

Evo 8 MR
Just finished act 1 and it's really very average. I've no real desire to play it any further. The bike physics and the engine noises are laughable.