ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Watch iPlayer on the iPhone ??

330 Ci
Sorry if this is a repost - searched and I couldn't find it anywhere.. also searched in the app store, which turned up zero results also!

Is it possible to stream/watch iPlayer on the iPhone (3g, 3gs, 4 etc) ?

iirc the bbc did an app for it at one stage, but then pulled it for some reason :(

Is there any app out there that'll let me watch it on my iPhone?

Go cry to your momma!
wilcox, what does he download from cydia once he's jailbroken?
Your advice is wrong mate.

OP, just google "iPlayer iPhone" on your iPhone and there will be a link to the BBC website, it works out of the box with no jailbreaking/app's.

If you'd like quicker access to it in the future, click the plus buttom at the bottom of safari once you're on the iPlayer page and then click "add to home screen"

Suzuki Ignis
If you'd like quicker access to it in the future, click the plus buttom at the bottom of safari once you're on the iPlayer page and then click "add to home screen"

Correct, this is what you need to do.

MK2 Clio
jailbreak it, in cydia look for the iplayer app, this is the better way of doing it because jailbroken phones are much handier for particular reasons