ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Water Leak

Clio 182
Hey,

Noted that i have a minor water leak. Im not sure if its from the cooling system so will be monitoring the coolant level for the next few days to eliminate a water leak from radiator/cooling system.

Occured that it may also be water from the air con unit. I know other cars deposit some water if the air con has been used though i've never noticed water from my 182 before. Has anyone noticed this?

Other possibility could be a blockage in the headlight washer. I rarely use them although i did last saturday and noticed that the passenger side one wasnt as effective as the driver side. May possibly be a blockage in the hose with water now seeping out. I dont know!

Its not alot of water probably nothing to be concerned with unless the coolant level drops over the next few days.

Anyone noticed this and help put my mind at rest!

Clio 182
Doesnt really smell or indeed taste like coolant or screenwash tho i dont drink or smell much of either. Prefer dot 5.1 brake fluid!