ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wax for wheels?

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
Snap with the rimwax, only one i tried though so cant compare

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
C5. Everything else i've seen is simply a waste of time. Especiakly on my wheels.

My Alcons shed brake dust like f**k!

Gets tiresome cleaning you wheels every 5 days! :(

C5. Although mine are currently wearing fk1000p and still bead and clean up well after 5 months. Refurb the C5.

Bumder With A Buffer
Id still rather not spend 24.99 on any product. I actually quite like cleaning my wheel. Mine are wearing a mixture of poorboys and planet polish wsas and I never have any issues with them. Sure they get covered in brake dust XP 8's yo! but its not a major chore to reapply every 6 months or so.

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I can only second the voice of Gtech C5 - Simply amazing, I use Collinite on other cars though and that works well for 4/5 months without fail.

Clio 172
cg-jetseal.jpg

Golf GT & A4 Avant
oooh! My rimming wax cost approx £17 so it's not great deal more for C5, plus it doesn't last 6 months and requires plenty of hard work and cleaners. 109's not much cheaper either

Then there's the important point of I HATE doing a full wheel wash