ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wax samples

Clio
Hi, I love the idea of trying as many different waxes as possible, but I for one and I'm sure there must be others on here can't afford to pay for full size pots of many waxes just to give them a try. So I thought maybe it may be a good idea to have a thread where people can offer to sell samples of any waxes they have and also to request samples that you would like to try?

It's been suggested before, chap. Most tend to just post links in the two larger threads to either FS section or to PM them with suggestions/offers.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I'm always picking up samples to try, completely forgetting about them and then using them again. Problem is with something like a wax something as simple as getting the wax out of the tiny pots onto the applicator can have a little affect on what they are like to use.

I can list samples I have left as I doubt I'm really likely to use them much any more, but depends what the mods think as we have a non car related for sale section.