ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wax?

Im off to buy some wax..can I have a recommendation for a wax that costs about £10 that is easy to apply and remove.. thanks:)

You crazy..lol.
I could not find Chemical Guys so I got Megs Quik wax.
Iv washed and dried my car...should I AG super resin it then wax it?? or just go straight for the wax..that contains detailer.

Mito Sportiva 135
Haha...Pinky I am afraid there is no ingredient called "detailer" lol.

The XXX is available online so no surprise. Not used that wax before but might contain some cleaners in it, but I would be tempted to SRP before hand so its nice and clean to bond to.

:S mmm my bad..had another look and it says to use WITH Quik Detailer..for an even longer lasting shine and protection..doh!
oh well better get on with the SRP then:)
Thanks Brando!:star:

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah it means after you have applied it, next time you wash it use some QD and a MF cloth to top it up. You fool! :D

:star: WOW that megs quik wax is f-ing brill..10/10 easy applied and easy polished in...my
car looks mint....and smells lovely too:D like me!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
xxx is the entry level wax, used it a couple of yrs ago. Was the best thing since sliced bread bak then!

Here's a few pics of the results....

025-2.jpg

035-1.jpg

030.jpg

033-4.jpg

023-2.jpg

027-2.jpg

Black Clio 182+cups
just been out scrubbing away like a madman on my car... thought i did a good job 'til i saw yours. then again, i just used turtlewax stuff on it, nothing fancy. only wash it once in a blue moon too, which doesn't help

Mito Sportiva 135
I would try and keep on top of a blackcar mate, otherwise takes a lot of work to get it back to its best. Get some decent protection on for the winter I would!

Black Clio 182+cups
that's some good advice. would spend more effort if it wasn''t already not in good shape when i bought it a month ago. was cheap tho, so you get what you pays i guess.