ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Waxed and Clayed

A4 130
Got a chance to clay and wax the 172 while it was nice today, heres the outcome...

P1010839.gif

P1010841.gif

P1010844.gif

P1010845.gif

P1010847.gif

P1010848.gif

P1010855.gif

I couldnt be bothered to do the wheels! And yea i got picture happy lol

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Good effort, what wax was it + did you polish? The black needs to be brought out!

A4 130
I found a Meguires clay kit in the garage and used the wax in that, im going to put a layer of collinite on it tomorrow, i washed an polished it yesterday,

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I found a Meguires clay kit in the garage and used the wax in that, im going to put a layer of collinite on it tomorrow, i washed an polished it yesterday,

You will have pretty much removed all the Polish you applied when you clayed it fella.

Still looks good but learning the steps for Detailing will aid you in the future

A4 130
You will have pretty much removed all the Polish you applied when you clayed it fella.

Still looks good but learning the steps for Detailing will aid you in the future

Yea i know, tbh it was half arsed i didnt know i was going to clay it today, and the weather looked bleak so i just clayed it, i was gona use collinite instead but again i couldnt be arsed! Im waiting for the applicator pad to dry then itll get the works!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
just slap some srp on before the colli and bobs your uncle. The srp is great for bringing out the full colour :)