ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Waxes for sale

Hi guys,

Putting this in here as you lot will look, rather than FS section.

- Swissvax Best of Show 50ml tub. Used twice by @gally and I for testing when I couldn't decide - 95+% full. The lid is slightly dodgey due to Royal Fail, but has not affected the seal and thus the wax. Bought for £60 a few months back, selling for £50 incl postage anywhere in UK/Europe.
- Blackfire MIdnight Sun Ivory wax. Again, used twice by @gally and I - 95+% full and no issues with packaging. Bought for £32 a few months back, selling for £20 posted anywhere in UK/Europe.

I have more to add when I've gone through the shed this week. Can be reached on here or the mobile for those that have it.
Cheers.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Hi guys,

Putting this in here as you lot will look, rather than FS section.

- Swissvax Best of Show 50ml tub. Used twice by @gally and I for testing when I couldn't decide - 95+% full. The lid is slightly dodgey due to Royal Fail, but has not affected the seal and thus the wax. Bought for £60 a few months back, selling for £50 incl postage anywhere in UK/Europe.
- Blackfire MIdnight Sun Ivory wax. Again, used twice by @gally and I - 95+% full and no issues with packaging. Bought for £32 a few months back, selling for £20 posted anywhere in UK/Europe.

I have more to add when I've gone through the shed this week. Can be reached on here or the mobile for those that have it.
Cheers.
Would you take £45 posted for the Swissvax best of show ?