ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wayne and Kathy, Thank You.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Its sad to see this happen, but i for one would like to say thank you for your incredible efforts over the years.

Regards

Tom.

Im sure other cliosporters will agree its a shame to see you go.

[Edited by specialK on 26 June 2005 at 6:24pm]

Ive commented in the other threads, its a real shame but understandable. i would like to add my thanks too... its been enjoyable, and i hope it remains that way for years to come.

i hope you will both be staying on as forum users still?

/Dan

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Agreed,

Thanks for all the work and time you both put in, Im sure the large majority of people on here appreciate all the effort.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Agreed, lots of hard work put in with the memberships way before you took over the club.

I just hope the club can carry on as good as it has been.

For me its about the meeting of new people, attending meets rather than making internet friends and thats what i have done over the past year.

So thanks.

ST

I agree 100% Tom, i know i have only been on here just over a year but i do appreciate how much time and effort it has taken to make CS what it is.

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 24 May 2005
For me its about the meeting of new people, attending meets rather than making internet friends and thats what i have done over the past year.

So true, its more than just a forum.
Shame others cant see beyond that.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 24 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 24 May 2005

So true, its more than just a forum.
Shame others cant see beyond that.
so agree

Once again many thanks

Octavia VRS

Definitely agree Tom

As Ive said in another thread a lot of people have appreciated your time and efforts. I have only dealt with you a couple of times but you have helped quickly both times and I dont blame you for making this decision.

All the best

Clio v6

Rather than start another thread on this subject.

I would like to thank Kathy & Wayne for their great efforts in keeping the club going. I know for a fact that the recent rules which a few people dont like, were for the most part compiled long before Jas stepped down, and its a shame you both recieved the onslaught of abuse by a few over the past few months.

As most of my regular friends know, I have been a with the club since the "old skool" days. Yes I managed to briefly attend a few meets back then, but that was before my Son needed round the clock care.

As some of you also know, I have been struggling with cancer for the past three years, and that limits my getting to meets etc, but I get out for "fun drives" when Im able too so its not all bad :)

I offered to help the club out in a way which I was able to, and that was to move a few posts around, and help the "newbies" get on thier forum feet.

I have only tonight learned that my moderating must involve attending meets? Sorry to disappoint.

Anyway, this is indeed a sad evening for Cliosport, but being me I will always look on the bright and lighter side, and wish good luck to the new Chair, and trust things will continue to go from strength to strength as it has done since I joined in 2000.

My kindest wishes to you both.

James

To be honest, I never knew you and havent been here long enough to know the changes in the place but from what Ive seen, youve done well to stick to this place for free for as long as you did with all the sl*ggin off you got.

Think the changes were here not long after I joined and Jas left

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

I personally want to thank Kathy and Wayne for the work they have put in over the years, from the massive job of memberships, to all the individual jobs like merchandise, helping organise car shows / holidays / track days, etc. Youve been there from the beginning and this club has grown due to your hard work over the years. Thankyou.

E90

Yup, not all of us always behave, but its cant be easy dedicating a significant portion of your lives to running this thing, I couldnt thats a fact, so well done, U did mail my Renewal pen in febuary second class overseas, so it arrived with the christmas cards ,LOL but Ill forgive ya that one.Congrats for sticking at it so long. :)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

I dont blame the pair of you...and I barely got to see any of what all the fuss was about.

Agree with most above, the forums a small part of whats on offer from the Cliosport experience.

The last year and a half have for me at least, been excellent.

Thanks for all your efforts.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

All I can say, is that I hope those that have caused this are happy with themselves.

Its a thankless task, with everyone moaning all the time.

Wayne and Kathy, make sure you stick around, I still think youve got lots offer the "community".

Id also like to echo everyone elses thanks.

Regards,

Lee.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

At the risk of repeating myself from another thread....

Thank you for all you have done over the past year or so....hope you enjoy your new found freedom ! :D

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Yet more repetition but ... again many thanks for all your efforts that most of the dissenting minority didnt even consider, and thanks for always making me feel so welcome.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

All the best... i spend a few days abroad and look what happens!

take care

Mini Cooper S sport

Yep, repetition from me too, but thanks for your time and hard work - at least it seems the majority appreciated it..

From your dedication on running the club both me and Stef have really appreciated your hard work from organised holidays, parties etc and met some really nice people along the way. Including yourselves, obviously. :)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

thank you wayne and kathy for all the hardwork you put in to running the club youve done a fantastic job.

craig

172 cup TT

sh!t!.. sad news - Thanks for everything both of you - and obviously, thanks for the car!.. cracking motor... make sure you stay on tho and dont completely go away...

don't

thanks for your time and effort

If i was you id take some club membership money and run :)

or at least buy a pizza with some of our money

Clio 197

Thanks for your huge efforts.

I can only imagine how much work is involved... I must admit that I never really thought about it until now (sorry).

CJ

Blue ph1 172

Its awfull when running a club which is meant to be fun affect your personal life but thanks for all the effort. Ive learnt alot from this place.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

As ive already put in another thread, many thanks to you both.. Hope you both remain as members at least! Wouldnt like to see more "old skool" names dissapear from the forum.. Alot has changed since the old forum chat room.. eh Kathy. Hope to see you both about soon.!!