ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

web designing....talk to me

ValverInBits
I've done a little web design, but nothing beyond MS frontpage (which is awful)

I want to learn how to create flash sites with simple animation. Can someone point me in the direction of some useful:
  • Software
  • Websites/forums
Cheers people,
Much love

'91 Clio RT =D
use:
Photoshop to create the website design
Dreamweaver to created the website
Flash to create animations and make the website interesting.

Google search:
Photoshop websites
as well as
Flash web design tutorials

Good luck mate :)

P.s. If you want to get REALLY complicated learn php to make dynamic websites instead of static pages

Turbos.
Don't waste your time doing it to create a website. Flash is for pure animation, not animated websites. You can use Action Script to create some slick sites - i once used a cinema website that allowed you to book your seat using flash - but otherwise new scripting technologies (see Facebook) have closed the gap with that kind of thing.

ValverInBits
basically, I want to do as much learning as I can in the hope I can earn a sneaky bit of dollar while at uni. My car obsession is costing too much.

I will look into some coding. First, I need to get to grips with dreamweaver i think.