ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Webuyanycar.com

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
So they added wheels and sat nav as well and still only drew £7500...doesn’t add up to me

Yip - Cannot remember the wheels (Back in 2016), but they were genuine Ford's. Satnav - feck knows what it was.

RustyMojo

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Just seems very odd practice. Even if they had the parts in stock they must have cost something somewhere. So taking £1200 less The cost of the parts, less vat on the margin, commission etc etc. Still think they paid way too much for it! If the car is/was £7k new list price you want to be at least £750 maybe a grand cheaper than list. Then you want a net margin of around £800 so try and deal a front end £1k starting at £1500/£1250 basic margin; no prep car means you would pay more. I would think it was only really worth what WBAC actually bid. Especially if we are talking years ago now. Nowadays taking a handful out of a car is difficult, fair play if that’s what you got and he returned. Just don’t think that’s particularly sustainable in my experience.