ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wedding Pics Southwest

172 Silver Cup
I am getting married next year and was wondering if anyone would recommend me someone from the southwest? Wedding is going to be near Weston-Super-Mare? I am trying this route as I am a printer so I am looking at just getting the photos on a disc and then making a book up in work. Anyone got any portfolios or recommendations please get in touch!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I use a guy called Martin wise for my family stuff and also used him for my wedding pics. The bloke is awesome! http://www.martinwisephotography.co.uk/ I cannot recomend him enough. He'll do you a deal if you mention me and the wife! (we've spent a small fortune with him! lol) Based in Bristol.

I also have a mate that owns www.wedding-station.co.uk but i'm yet to see his work. Seems to be spoken of quite highly.