ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WeeKend Yank meet and random others

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Picture871.gif

Picture869.gif

Picture868.gif

Picture867.gif

Picture865.gif

Picture863.gif

MK1 used as a skip lol
Picture933.gif

anyone identify this?
Picture936.gif

a 1969 beetle belive it or not... we couldnt lol
It's not a beetle under there, 1969 isn't an old Y reg. The steering wheel is on the other side to the pic of the bug interior, the bug has two wipers too (and no windscreen) I'm lost now.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
the engine and chasis is an old bug,
everything else is diy lol. genuine ferarri windscreen and rear lights,

wouldnt like the crash it tho... he opened it up and the rear end seems to be made of 4x2 wood and bungee cords

172 ph1 2.4 transit
This is one of AACNW cruise meets which my dad is currently chairman of and the Sublime Green Cuda is a AAR replica.

Artic Blime 182
Charger and Hemi Cuda both look awesome :)

+1

My mate has just bought a pontiac trans am and is planning on selling the skyline picks it up on thursday, it is no where near as in good nic as these though they are stunning. Would love a charger :D

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Muscle cars look and sound awesome, but I doubt I'd ever want to own one. I expect I'd be massively disappointed with the drive.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
The grey Charger is a 70 model. Its fitted with the 383 big block ( 6.3 ). Its intended to look like a 440 big block R/T ( road or track )

Cuda is a good replica but some give away signs - its based on a small block 318 240 HP 4BBL carb. The 72 AAR cuda was fitted with the 340 ( 5.6 ) six pack and most were fitted with shaker hood & Dana 60 rear end.

Most people instantly assume MOPAR's are fitted with the 426 Hemi ( hemispherical combustion chamber - dome shaped piston / hemi head ) - if that was a genuine 72 Cuda Hemi its price tag would be well into 6 figures and i would gladly sell my left leg to own it.

Looks like theres a nice RoadRunner parked up next to the Charger.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
The grey Charger is a 70 model. Its fitted with the 383 big block ( 6.3 ). Its intended to look like a 440 big block R/T ( road or track )

Cuda is a good replica but some give away signs - its based on a small block 318 240 HP 4BBL carb. The 72 AAR cuda was fitted with the 340 ( 5.6 ) six pack and most were fitted with shaker hood & Dana 60 rear end.

Most people instantly assume MOPAR's are fitted with the 426 Hemi ( hemispherical combustion chamber - dome shaped piston / hemi head ) - if that was a genuine 72 Cuda Hemi its price tag would be well into 6 figures and i would gladly sell my left leg to own it.

Looks like theres a nice RoadRunner parked up next to the Charger.

Cuda is actually a 340 4BBL ( 240hp ) .....AAR was a 340 but used a six pack which took it 290hp

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Love the 'ol Yank Tanks. Probably the likes of which we will never see again.

I have never, ever understood the likes of the 'Ferrari' at the top. Even a newbie petrolhead would spot that a mile off as being a fake. Poor old Enzo would be turning in his grave.

Changing the body panels on a Clio to represent the look of the QE2 would probably be more effective.

D.