ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

weird noise 182 ?

Astra H vxr
hey peoples , right ive not really posted much on this site as ive only had my 182 for about 3weeks now, i love the car to bits, alot more of a car then my old saxo vts :rasp:, the amount off money i spent off fixing my old car was beyond belief anyway too much for saxo lol, anyway thats the reason i got a 182 abit more better built car as i thought, but since yesterday i parked up at my job, i was sitting in the car ticking over while texting :approve: parked up lol not driving, and i started to hear a weird ticking noise, its really hard to explain but isnt that loud but just enough for me to notice, ive never heard it in the 3weeks ive had the car until yesterday, and when i gave the car a little rev the noise seem to tick with it ?? if that makes sense, but then it stopped, then i noticed it again last night :( , then its come back again on my way home now from work, while idle i can hear it, but it comes and goes, i was planning to get my car lowered on eibachs this weekend as ive just managed to save abit of money up from a bad few months work, but now ive had to put that on hold until i can figure out this noise? and hoping its not £££`ss :( can any one shed any light on what this could be ? ? also im based in essex, if anyone knows any good renault mechanic i could pop and see for them too have alook that be great :) cheers Adam