ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

weird steering...

clio 182 sport/
my steering is easier to turn to the left than the right. I have had the tracking done and new tyres fit, its never been damaged in anyway. on right hand high speed sweeping corners it does not feel as sure footed as it should be,I have had it to the renault dealer and they say everything is ok, has anyone suffered from this...

Get the tracking checked again many garages cannot do it right best place is a back street garage IMO doesn't matter if they lazer it etc just as long as they know what there doing.

If that doesn't fix it swop the wheels round side to side if not get tracking done at another garage.

clio 182 sport/
I have had wheels swapped from side to side and back to front as well and i had the tracking done at a local garage and no difference, then at a ren dealership and they said my track,camber and caster is within spec. but my friend who also owns a 182 says the same thing as me. is like the dealership dont want to know..

I have had wheels swapped from side to side and back to front as well and i had the tracking done at a local garage and no difference, then at a ren dealership and they said my track,camber and caster is within spec. but my friend who also owns a 182 says the same thing as me. is like the dealership dont want to know..

I've never found any dealership and good setting up the car or checking them even with all there fancy stuff.

You can do it yourself if you want best read up how to do it.