ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well I guess my daily deserves a thread too low+slow content

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
Haha certainly has! Oh she's a cross breed lol just lacks in power but that's understandable haha

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
ygy3u4ap.jpg
3ezy4eme.jpg

Little spruce up

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
Just realigned the front end to get it perfect! Still not happy!
u5egu9e6.jpg

My advise to anyone wanting to do a 'facedrop' would be don't unless you can happily cut off a bits of your front end haha!

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
Exhaust is 197 tailpipes on a custom pipe I made at work,

And sorry no they're in about a million pieces now

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
No it would be a lot cheaper and easier for me to stay ph2 tbh but I like to be different and I much prefer the ph1 sport front end myself, just personal preference really! Plus it means I now have a ph1 sport rep/ ph2 rb 182 and my 197T lol no two the same

Norris1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Was it just a bumper wing light and bonnet swap? Or did you swap the slam panel and modify the inner wings?

Norris1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Hopefully going to swap the front cross member over. I know there's work to be done on the inner wings!! But I'm in no rush to get it done.

No it would be a lot cheaper and easier for me to stay ph2 tbh but I like to be different and I much prefer the ph1 sport front end myself, just personal preference really! Plus it means I now have a ph1 sport rep/ ph2 rb 182 and my 197T lol no two the same

Yeah it will definatley baffle a few people when they see it being an 02 reg ph1 with a 182 rear end :p