ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well, I have joined the club

MG ZS180 Mk2
Sold my 54 plate Fiesta ST (lovely car) and bought a 05 plate, Arctic Blue, FF 182 with cup pack.
I was rather sad to say goodbye to my ST and watched it in the rear view mirror as I drove off with a feeling of "have I done the right thing?".
I don't remember much of the 45 mile trip back to home after picking it up. I played with the cruise control functions, climate control and trip computer (and I saw a Jag XJ220 at a petrol station) although I remember putting a Corsa Sport in its place.
2 days later (and after finding the seat height adjuster this morning) I can say I really like it. Explosive in 1st and 2nd after 5k and more comfortable than the ST on local roads and on the motorway.
MPG is similar but at the moment I am think I am getting more in the Clio than the ST (but not much).
The owner was on here before so I have a cliosport sticker in it as well.
Fiesta ST
http://www.pmscars.co.uk/vehicle-de...ion=&intMin=&intMax=&RSpage=1&ID=238783&popup=
Clio 182
http://www.pmscars.co.uk/vehicle-de...ion=&intMin=&intMax=&RSpage=1&ID=234112&popup=

MG ZS180 Mk2
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Consider it changed!

Thank god I found the seat height adjuster. I haven't been able to wear my bowler hat for the last couple of days.

182 Trophy
Congrats on the new car...and a v nice colour too;)
Does the 182 feel quite a bit quicker than the ST? I bought a 1.4 zetec fiesta when the new shape first came out and fitted eibach springs...no traction control or ABS - brilliant fun on the twisties! I have to say tho driving position in Fiesta is better than on the 182.

BTW XJ220 - rare as hens teeth...I've always wanted to see one in the flesh...