ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought my 182

Black Gold Trophy
Hi everyone
some of you may remember I posted a thread on here a week or two ago asking about the cup packs.
Well thanks to everyone for your help, I have now bought this little beauty http://www.reevethorpe.co.uk/vehicle-details.asp?new=0&region=&order=&Model=&Make=&notMake=&notModel=&BodyType=&FuelType=&Transmission=&intMin=&intMax=&RSpage=1&ID=374325&popup==
And I absolutely LOVE IT! It is such a great car, I honestly dont think there is a better buy out there for the money!
I only picked it up this afternoon, but I have done a fair bit of driving in it, and it is such an outstanding car!
All my mates have been asking me what I will do to it, because my last car was quite heavily modified, but to be honest this is such a great car already I dont really feel I have to do anything to it.
I will probably just get a new front splitter for the front bumper as it is missing for some reason and get the alloys refurbed as the front two are kerbed. Maybe also fit some audio tweeks, as I have just bought an ipod.

SLK 350
Well done Jack, did you haggle over splitter in the end?

Also bear in mind it'll need servicing at 36k - aux/timing belts - £250~