ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well worth doing hpi check and include the millage and finance check allso

Clio 182
Clio 182 full phat cup pack in blue Oxford , I did the hpi check and the millage came up with anomalies , from 41k in 2007 it goes down to 25k in 2008 then bac upto 53k in 2008 and also from July 2010 to oct 2010 the car does 7k miles in 3 months,Then from 2010 till 2015 it only does 22k , 85k in 2010 , 107k 2015, and lastly on the hpi check along side each millage marker it says where the info came from so most were dvla wen keeper changes but on 1 it came from BVRLA that's a trading body for car rental and leasing? And it has 9 prev keepers , thought u shud all no bcoz no 1 shud b £2500 worse off, thanks for reading well worth the hpi checking fee!!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
The only mileage anomoly is the 41 - 25 - 53. The 25 could quite easily be 52 typed wrong, hard to say without knowing what input checks there are at the time.

7k miles in 3 months could be someone buying it, using it for a long commute and selling it. That doesn't seem strange to me.

At this point (and in that price bracket) all you're checking for is current condition and proof that the belts have been done (or that the price is reflective of this).

Clio 182
The only mileage anomoly is the 41 - 25 - 53. The 25 could quite easily be 52 typed wrong, hard to say without knowing what input checks there are at the time.

7k miles in 3 months could be someone buying it, using it for a long commute and selling it. That doesn't seem strange to me.

At this point (and in that price bracket) all you're checking for is current condition and proof that the belts have been done (or that the price is reflective of this).
Thank u for your reply, I'm just going off wat the report says

2014 Clio 200t edc
I also wouldn't be put off by amount of owners, it's not uncommon with these cars that people buy them and then realise they cost money to run and insure etc. also belt changes are expensive (compared to other cars)

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
If you get the V5 you can check the MOT history for the car, it'll go back a number of years.

The cars mileage is usually recorded on the MOT test.

I had a cinquecento for a few years and the check on that was wrong, made it look like a bad car but in fact someone had just typed in the mileage wrong,nothing in the history of that car to make me think it's dodgy, I'd always go with condition over paperwork anyway.