ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went for a drive & pics - No 56k

Clio 197
went out shopping today & took pics on the way back :)

enjoy

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

8.gif

9.gif

10.gif

11.gif

12.gif

13.gif

18.gif

clean & shiny wheels;)

14.gif

15.gif

16.gif

17.gif

hi-fi any one? lol

99.gif

thanks

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Get it sold son!! - Only took a wk to sell my 1.2, 2 days to sell my 172 and 3 days to sell the willy...And none of them were in as good nick as yours! :)

Clio 197
Get it sold son!! - Only took a wk to sell my 1.2, 2 days to sell my 172 and 3 days to sell the willy...And none of them were in as good nick as yours! :)

where the best place to AD my RSi??

I only put on pistonheads & on here atm

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Both viable sources! But for a quick sale i'd be temped to look towards Autotrader and even eBay...Dare i say it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
as Ali says Giles, as much as it may pain you, eBay is the quickest way to get rid. or autotrader

Clio 197
as Ali says Giles, as much as it may pain you, eBay is the quickest way to get rid. or autotrader

how did you sold your mk1 172?

Looking good as always Giles, but where's the pics of you with the shopping?

lol

it in the boot :p

Both viable sources! But for a quick sale i'd be temped to look towards Autotrader and even eBay...Dare i say it.

ok thanks :)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I like it how you have kept the original lights, I like them. Nice clean car :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
another thing...how the hell do you multi quote...This has always confused 'scotland' ;)