ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went for MOT No Catalytic converter!

Fiat Panda 100HP
Hi

I have found a buyer for my 182 and agreed to put a new MOT on the car. Went to test centre (not MOT'ed it before) and there is a straight pipe with two lambda sensors connecting into the Miltek rear pipe. I therefore did not get the MOT. What is my best option?
I could get a cat put in from an exhaust fabricators near me (not sure on price yet), or buy a Cat from cats2U for around £110 but not sure it would connect properly to the Miltek by the time I pay someone to fit the Cat2U one maybe the custom one would be cheaper. I never knew about the missing cat on purchase unfortunately, just found out.

Fiat Panda 100HP
Know anyone with a friendly MOT station? 😃
To be fair they are pretty okay, but could no pass it, as is. Also I did not want the buyer to have my predicament in a years time. The guy that I bought it from "forgot" to mention this

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
To be fair they are pretty okay, but could no pass it, as is. Also I did not want the buyer to have my predicament in a years time. The guy that I bought it from "forgot" to mention this

As already mentioned. It’s sleeved so you should be fine.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
9520144771_37e5c48726_c.jpg

this is what I did previously

Fiat Panda 100HP
Excuse my ignorance what do you mean by sleeved? Will the custom exhaust guy (pipe craft Basildon) know what this is?

Fiat Panda 100HP
Not sure what sleeved is, but the exhaust place ( Pipecraft Basildon) should be able to sort it for me hopefully