ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Werkstat Acrylic or Carnauba kit?

White clique
The werkstat acrylic is meant to be amazing on white / light colours, not sure about black but i've only heard good things about it so far.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The products are simply fantastic tbh.

I would suggest if your paint isn't perfect use Prime - Glaze - Jett.

A glaze will help hide some imperfections. :)

Instead of the kit just buy Prime, jett and poorboys blackhole. :)

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Any reason you'd buy separetly without the gloss Toby?

Thanks for the replies folks :)

The products are simply fantastic tbh.

I would suggest if your paint isn't perfect use Prime - Glaze - Jett.

A glaze will help hide some imperfections. :)

Instead of the kit just buy Prime, jett and poorboys blackhole. :)

Paint will be pretty sweet after it gets the spring clean when the weather gets better. Car gets corrected in a garage over a few days so there should be no need to hide imperfections.... hopefully...
Already have PB BH which I use throughout the year and it is a fantastic product.

So guys think Acrylic kit for Pearl Black then?

Not a 320d
Having used Jett in the past, I wouldnt bother with a detailing spray. I know people rate them, personally I dont. Besides, Jett is so piss easy to apply Id just re apply that instead when youre ready, its the same process, spray on wipe around then wipe away excess residue. No bullshit curing times or anything. SO so easy.

My last car was a pearl black dynamique and I used Super Resin polish topped with Jett for a long time - Looked great.