ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West coast of Scotland

Rally bus
Had a trip up to the Mallaig peninsula and then on to the Isle of Mull... took a few pics:

scot09a.jpg

scot09b.jpg

scot09c.jpg

scot09d.jpg

scot09e.jpg

scot09f.jpg

scot09g.jpg

scot09h.jpg

scot09i.jpg

scot09j.jpg

scot09k.jpg

scot09l.jpg

scot09m.jpg

scot09n.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
^ Lol, thoght it may have been.

You certainly chose a good image to put first - that sky looks great when you open up the thread! Really good set of photos Gary as usual. :)

Edit: just seen this is Mull, are those houses at Tobermory? Went there a long time ago, beautfiul place.

Rally bus
Edit: just seen this is Mull, are those houses at Tobermory? Went there a long time ago, beautfiul place.

Yeah Tobermory, or Balamory if you are under 10 :)

We were staying at the campsite just up the hill out of Tob, my first time there, will definitely be back.

tiTTy & SV650
Scotland, stuck in the 14th century!

You mean Old Firm supporters there lol

I like the Tobermory shot, the waterfall and the torch on the beach pic the best, great work.

Next time go further North to Ullapool, Durness, Cape Wrath and Tongue - absolutely epic scenery.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
You mean Old Firm supporters there lol

I like the Tobermory shot, the waterfall and the torch on the beach pic the best, great work.

Next time go further North to Ullapool, Durness, Cape Wrath and Tongue - absolutely epic scenery.
You will feel the Wrath of my Tongue anymore of the lip!

:cool:

1.4 16v mk2
Yeah Tobermory, or Balamory if you are under 10 :)

We were staying at the campsite just up the hill out of Tob, my first time there, will definitely be back.

why? :rasp: dont think you could get more boring than tobermory :boring:

Rally bus
why? :rasp: dont think you could get more boring than tobermory :boring:

depends what you find boring I suppose... I find beautiful scenery and pretty much deserted single track roads in a 197 quite entertaining :D