ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Midlands Breakfast Meet Pics- Mk3 RS content heavy!

Arctic Blue FF 182
Afternoon all,

Had a great morning with some of the CS boys and girls, got loads of pictures but thought i would sort the clio ones first. So here they are:

WMBM001.JPG

WMBM002.JPG

WMBM003.JPG

WMBM004.JPG

WMBM005.JPG

WMBM006.JPG

WMBM007.JPG

WMBM008.JPG

WMBM009.JPG

WMBM010.JPG

WMBM011.JPG

WMBM012.JPG

WMBM013.JPG

WMBM014.JPG

WMBM015.JPG

WMBM016.JPG

WMBM017.JPG

WMBM018.JPG

WMBM019.JPG

WMBM020.JPG

WMBM021.JPG

WMBM022.JPG

WMBM023.JPG

WMBM024.JPG

WMBM025.JPG

WMBM026.JPG

WMBM027.JPG

WMBM028.JPG

WMBM029.JPG

WMBM030.JPG

WMBM031.JPG

Cheers
James

(More general ones later hopefully)

Megane R26
Stunning pics James - thanks for doing such a good job!!

What was your camera? Looked a bit of a beast!

200 Gordini
Too many 197s for my liking ;)

Problems meant i couldn't come. Bigger apologies to James for not turning up and Ad for not texting back

Great pictures though, might need some of mine in the next 2 weeks if possible :)

Arctic Blue FF 182
Stunning pics James - thanks for doing such a good job!!

What was your camera? Looked a bit of a beast!

Cheers. It's just a Canon 450D, but with the BG-E5 battery grip, as i prefer how it feels with the grip, battery lasts stupidily long time and the use of an extra shutter button, scrol wheel etc when shotting at different angles.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Too many 197s for my liking ;)

Problems meant i couldn't come. Bigger apologies to James for not turning up and Ad for not texting back

Great pictures though, might need some of mine in the next 2 weeks if possible :)

Haha. You owe be a bacon roll Curley. Got too 7.45 so thought i would grab a drive-thru, then ate it. Got to 7.50 n thought, "i don't think he's coming". haha.

Just gimmi a text or sumin mate, got my number. See what we can do.

200 Gordini
You know what, i forgot i had your number or i would of let you know. Sorry pal

Whos is the raw nimbus?

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Afraid not matey. Although your car was looking good

Shame :( have to get some next time, they would look good with your photography skillz! :cool:

cheers bud! it's getting there, just need to change and space the wheels and it will be done! you got any plans for yours?

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Boo!!! ;)

Cheers to everyone for turning up and making this a good meet.

Liam, shame you couldn't make it...maybe next time? :)

No probs! Cheers for arranging it mate was a good half day out! never been to anything like that before :eek: Not sure how I managed to miss that right turning on the way back, had my satnav saying turn right, but thought steve was infront so I thought he new a better way, then realised he'd turned right too! lol

Your front bumper is looking good now! like the look of it with the smoothed over jets, very nice indeed!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
No probs! Cheers for arranging it mate was a good half day out! never been to anything like that before :eek: Not sure how I managed to miss that right turning on the way back, had my satnav saying turn right, but thought steve was infront so I thought he new a better way, then realised he'd turned right too! lol

I bloody flashed you too!!!! Thought you'd noticed...can't believe you've scraped the splitter. :(

Your front bumper is looking good now! like the look of it with the smoothed over jets, very nice indeed!

Cheers mate, Its been a long time coming, but good to hear you like it. I owe the credit for the job to Kevin.S on here...cracking job from a cracking fella :approve:

Let me know if you want to do the Black Mountains run mate, its on 10th May.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
I bloody flashed you too!!!! Thought you'd noticed...can't believe you've scraped the splitter. :(

I know yeah damn steep drive! only on the very bottom though, so you can't really notice it, bit of black trim polish and it will be fine! :D

Cheers mate, Its been a long time coming, but good to hear you like it. I owe the credit for the job to Kevin.S on here...cracking job from a cracking fella :approve:

Let me know if you want to do the Black Mountains run mate, its on 10th May.

Yeah it looks v.good indeed! he's done a great job!

Yeah will let you know matey, deffinatly want to go! will let you know for certain when I know 100%, will I be able to keep up in my 1.2? lol.

Are you going to convoy accross?

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Thats what I'm thinking, but it will be a jaunt across Gloucester, as I'm damned if I'm paying over a fiver to go into Wales!!!!

That my friend, sounds like a plan! :rasp:

Will let you know in the next week or so :)

421 Cammed 172
I think they're going to south wales mate so the a41 would take them to north wales!

Dammit. Slow typing and internet FTMFL!

Last edited:
  Arctic Blue FF 182
Boo!!! ;)

Cheers to everyone for turning up and making this a good meet.

Didn't take any of mine either, so not just others mk2's that were left out. haha. Def next time!

Shame :( have to get some next time, they would look good with your photography skillz! :cool:

cheers bud! it's getting there, just need to change and space the wheels and it will be done! you got any plans for yours?

Yup, i will get some next time for sure!

:eek: Not sure how I managed to miss that right turning on the way back, had my satnav saying turn right, but thought steve was infront so I thought he new a better way, then realised he'd turned right too! lol

If it makes you feel any better, i went straight past it as well!!:eek:

Ian

Focus TDCi
Great work with the photos James, they look really well. Would you mind dropping me a PM with regards to who you've set up your website with and all that kinda stuff please? Looking to get a portfolio on the go myself. Wish I'd have considered travelling down for this, looks and sounds like a good turnout. :)