ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Midlands Meet - Star City 29/03/09

200 Gordini
But none of my pictures are at star city, there were also a few more cars there so post your pics in here :approve:.

Thanks alot to Donny and Mandy for organizing the meet and having a chat about future meets :cool:

100_0554.jpg

100_0555.jpg

100_0556.jpg

100_0557.jpg

100_0558.jpg

100_0559.jpg

100_0560.jpg

100_0561.jpg

100_0562.jpg

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Also take note of how supercars should be parked

Wrong!!!

Look at this one...and its genuine! This is how real supercars (ie. 172 Cup) should be parked! ;)

Attachments

• car parking space.jpg
    car parking space.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 131
  ibiza cupra
I was trying to show you, it worked on mine...so don't know why it didn't work on yours.

PS. Kevin, does the auto lock RAID thingy work now?
yeah it working fine now mate cheers. just got to figure out what that creacking noise is from the steering now lol. oh and i think my dephaser is on its wayout too:mad:

ibiza cupra
Like this pic... can you send it me please or add me on the old facebook

And to think i was going to get a black 182.

Also take note of how supercars should be parked
ill swap you the pic for your seats mate lol

if you right click the pic then select copy, you can paste it to your desktop and then save it where you want on your computer bud.
but give us you facebook name anyway as i will add you (i could do with some friends on there)

200 Gordini
ill swap you the pic for your seats mate lol

if you right click the pic then select copy, you can paste it to your desktop and then save it where you want on your computer bud.
but give us you facebook name anyway as i will add you (i could do with some friends on there)

Sounds fair :rolleyes:

Hola, Me llamo 'Liam Curley'

Clio 182 Cup
:D not the best camera or photographer :p lol heres few of my pics :approve:

IMG_0198.jpg
IMG_0206.jpg
IMG_0204.jpg
IMG_0200.jpg
IMG_0209.jpg
IMG_0213.jpg
IMG_0202.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0198.jpg
    IMG_0198.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 61

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
I've always wonderd what my car looks like from behind on the road, lol!

some good shots :)

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
nahhh you're not bud, first 3 go out, next 2 go in, then you go out :p

saw a nice arrangement on the pics from another meet, like a semi circle, looked good! have to try that next time :)

ibiza cupra
right ive just copyied and pasted these and ill get them on the french car network as soon as i get chance.

Renaultsport 200
I notice that there is a standard clio there, and if im not mistaken a rep too.

All fine of course, they look nice and tidy.

However whats the etiquette on your meets? On the North West meets we put our foot down here and there, but there are no standard cars with us.

If you sport guys put your foot down, what to the standard guys do? Get lost?

Again, I mean no offence to the standard guys here, im just interested in what goes on.

Clio 182 Cup
I notice that there is a standard clio there, and if im not mistaken a rep too.

All fine of course, they look nice and tidy.

However whats the etiquette on your meets? On the North West meets we put our foot down here and there, but there are no standard cars with us.

If you sport guys put your foot down, what to the standard guys do? Get lost?

Again, I mean no offence to the standard guys here, im just interested in what goes on.

well mines a 1.6 so i dont realy strugle that much and everyone sticks together anyway its alot more fun...

RX7, Yaris T-Sport
IMO I drive to accomodate the slowest car, which is what I did on the way there and back as I think most of us, including me, didnt know the area we were driving in, so would be even more complicated if we ended up getting split up.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
1.2 FTFL

it may be slow but its not THAT slow,lol, as long as they dont go out of sight there's no problems! lol

200 Gordini
When i was there (before the rest headed on home) we were driving like grannys.

I think with the amount of cars any spirited driving would only happen on empty roads i.e b roads or whatever.

Mcphee, if your group (< to make that clear) is driving like you would loose 3 non sports you should get the f**k off the roads!!