ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Westerham Brewery Meet

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member

I have organised a morning meet for Coffee & Breakfast for all RenaultSport owners in the East,south east & South.

It will be at Westerham Brewery in Westerham Kent.Inside & Outside seating with plenty of parking,.Please see in the photos.

Location post code-TN16 1QP

It will be on Sunday the 12th of June.

0900am-Leave when you like.

I have attached photos of the Brewery and link to there site & instagram to see more posts,photos and more infomation on the Brewery.

Hope you can make it.
Thanks

Steve (MrBlonde)

Website- westerhambrewery.co.uk

172 Ph1
Question :

Seeing that people sell parts off clios ect , this meet would be an opportunity to allow buyers to collect said items for sale .
Just saying , as I have an exhaust for sale and it would be costly to post ect . Just a little forward thinking if others had items for sale and were attending the meet .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
☆Pre Meet & Drive down to Westerham Brewery Meet (Essex/Suffolk/Norfolk)

Pre meet will be at The Birchanger Services Starbucks.

CM23 5QZ

Meet for 0730 & Leave for 0800

From here it should taken one hour.

(When driving into the services,look out for the Starbucks Drive Thru sign)

172 Ph1
Which way you going round the M25 , over the bridge at Thurrock or the longer route just out of interest .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Good mate,be good to see you.What car will you be bringing?.

@Sash Could be an option,once over the bridge we could do a little route.Do you know of any?.

Either my recently purchased Megane RS 250 or a Clio 182FF in Artic with factory Recaros! I am not too far after the bridge so could join you?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Good mate,be good to see you.What car will you be bringing?.

@Sash Could be an option,once over the bridge we could do a little route.Do you know of any?.
I do! I grew up in Sevenoaks I know lots of different routes 😄 I don’t mind leading the way..!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Either my recently purchased Megane RS 250 or a Clio 182FF in Artic with factory Recaros! I am not too far after the bridge so could join you?
Yes mate you can join us,we maybe taking a little Back road route once over the Bridge.I will let you know on the route soon.

geoffn

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I think I will be up for this one, do you have a route mapped out yet ? I'm in Tonbridge, not too far from Mark ( Mbeau ).

How could anyone resist a brewery trip ?!

Geoff.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
☆Update☆

Because of the M11 Birchanger junction maintance going on from this weekend.We will be still leaving from the Starbucks but going through Sawbridgeworth and joining the M11 from Harlow.

So will be leaving StarBucks at 0745

Thanks

Rolls

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/ EscCos
I should be heading over for a little while with my son - don’t suppose we’ll stay for that long but will be good to see a few other clios 👍

steve99ben

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Steve hopefully I’ll be along tomorrow, meet you all at the brewery. Also just requested to join the face group.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Sorry guys I’m not going to make it tomorrow now 😢

2 reasons….
These are the bearings from my Megane…. Fcuked.
8CEC78E0-7B7F-4910-A603-F4092EE46638.jpeg
And as I was going to go see my dad after the meet I thought I’d do a test…
0D725349-BCBA-422B-AE03-2B8B61DBE078.jpeg
🤦🏼‍♀️

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
☆Update☆

Because of the M11 Birchanger junction maintance going on from this weekend.We will be still leaving from the Starbucks but going through Sawbridgeworth and joining the M11 from Harlow.

So will be leaving StarBucks at 0745

Thanks

What time roughly will you be at J3 of the M25?

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
There was a guy with a camera taking photos, but don't know where those will be posted.

I forgot to take pics also 😅.