ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Western Digital Elements multimedia drive

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
This one: http://www.expansys.com/western-digital-elements-play-full-hd-2tb-multimedia-drive-205040/

Anybody had any experiences with it? As lazy as it sounds, I can't really be bothered anymore with hooking my external HD up to my Mac then hooking that up to the TV, just to watch the lastet episode of whatever I'm watching. So I fancy a more permanent solution, and this seems to fit the bill. MKV playback as well which appeals, as I don't really want to convert GBs of video into mp4 format or whatever.

So yeah, any thoughts on this?

Cheers!

Cupra
I've got the Live Hub. It has network connectivity too so you can also stream to it from a PC or from it if you want to watch something on a laptop elsewhere in the house.

They're a great bit of kit, and simple enough that my mother in law (babysits for my kids) and wife can stick a film on too.