ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What’s on your trip computer

Havent checked in a while but I think its 33.9mpg - 36.2 - do you do alot of motorway driving and cruising above 70? Thats pretty high! I have done 8952 miles

Lee

BMW M2C

No matter what type of driving I do Im seeing between 32 and 36 mpg. God its impressive. Ive never had a car travel that could achieve that sort of figure.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

32.6 MPG .. my 1.2 courtesy car hit 66 MPG, cause I reset it then rolled it down a hill just to see how high I could get it .. lol

mines norm bout 32 and around 42-45 on motorway, (when resettin), if i reset when thrashin thro town it sits on 28-29!! sometimes 25 when redlining! it did go down and wouldnt go up again the other week, got a bit worried but its gone ok again now!

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

my 172 is mostly @ 25 mpg but reset at 80 mph cruising behind a galaxy the other day and it went up to 56 mpg.....only done 600 miles though so does your mpg get better when its done a few more miles cause when it was brand new I was only gettin 16 mpg

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 10 April 2003

How did you find the 1.2 then KDF?

Im getting not much more than you 172 boys!
Good, Its deffo much better on fuel.. I was averaging over 40MPG in the 1.2, on my 172 it is normally just above 30mpg

Suspension is a little too soft, and after 60mph it kinda looses it.. but all in all a great car, I miss having a sunroof a little bit now. was impressed with the equipment levels in the car, it had it all except climate control (which I believe is an option ?)

Anyway got my car back now and the immediate difference as you would expect is my car feels soooo torquey and you dont have to rev it high during normal driving.

all in all though the 1.2 is a cracking wee car.

Nissan R35 GT-R

I get around 25 mpg over the course of a month because I reset at the start and that was the figure I had at the end. This includes A roads/motorway, driving in London, normal town driving, and I live very near miles of country lanes. The latter spoils the figure I think.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

LOL, its all worth it though eh dash.. not so bad I guess if you moved to the middle east.. 55 Litres of fuel for £2

H22A7 Accord Type R

47 on a trip to Scotland, around 40ish just now using it for work n back.............sh*tty rush hour traffic..............

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Quote: Originally posted by Scudetto on 10 April 2003

I didnt even realise it had a computer! Does it give anything useful like oil temp like the Golf used to?

g
press the end of your wiper stalk m8 and it will scroll thru stuff like mpg, range, feul left etc.....

VW Potato

ok, Ill give it a prod when I leave tonight. (thinks....might be time to read the handbook, after all only had it about a year....)

g

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Whereas mine lies to me to make me feel better! Reads about 32mpg, but then again last time I checked it, it said Id used 8.5G despite me putting 9.3G in at the pump!

Honestly tho dont care ... Im a man of few vices but driving fast is one of them ... so even if Im only getting <25mpg Im still smiling :D

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 10 April 2003

32.6 MPG .. my 1.2 courtesy car hit 66 MPG, cause I reset it then rolled it down a hill just to see how high I could get it .. lol
Heh, I did the same thing ages ago in my 172, got it to go over 70mpg !

C

Cupster

Try resetting it then sit there idling while your bird ges ready for 15 mins then burn about til you get a figure I got 9mpg pukka!!

Currently sitting at 31.3mpg (lots of traffic going to docklands everyday