ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What a waste of a v6

A well built VW
daniele_foto9.jpg

daniele_foto1.jpg

daniele_foto4.jpg

daniele_foto7.jpg

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: `

Chocolate Bar™
saw this in pgti a while back (i think) might have even been maxi tuning (spanish mag). work itself isnt THAT bad, if you take off the bonnet and the exhausts its quite a decent looking thing. Not to my taste however, bit over done

looks good minus the bit people have already said looks a bit like a go kart with the v wide wheels on it .

6/468 17poo
What the hells that bonnet on????jeeez some people go too far,a bit toooo smoooooth for my liking doesnt really look like a clio more like a batmobile!

ermmm, what have they done?

Why would you want a car that wide, youd never be able to drive it properley.

Couldn't do 3 point turns.

Couldn't get it on a ramp to change tyres, exhaust.

Couldnt rag it down backroads.

Could'nt put it in the garage.

Pointless and a headache to own probably and the bill for crash damage could put you in Barbados for a fortnight!

Silly Italians, although they do know how to cook!

mk1 phase 3
like fred said, it IS a genuine v6. i seen it in pgti, its something different on a v6. gotta give him credit for doing this to a car like a v6 anyway.

only nice thing about that in my opinion is the paint job...matt black :D

the rest is shocking i reckon!!

but fair enough if it's running mahoosive power to go with the looks!!?

172 mk2
thats wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee