ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what alarm should i go for?

Evo 6, E92 320d
2nded for the ai606, in std form its a good cat 1 system and there is plenty of options you can add to it.

not with the toad, they have changed it so you have to unlock the car before you can remote start, still making it insurable(sp).

I checked when i had it fitted, and when i rang flux.

not with the toad, they have changed it so you have to unlock the car before you can remote start, still making it insurable(sp).

I checked when i had it fitted, and when i rang flux.

A car left idling without a driver on public land and yep your drives public unless you've a closed gate is illegal

So its still illegal.

ValverInBits
can I resurect this thread please fellas.

I need an alarm for a MK1 that will be running emerald standalone (so will have no immobiliser)

Flux have told me I need an alarm and Immobiliser. What should I get? and how much should I spend? and will it go off at all hours of the night?
Proximity sensor and remote start would be a bonus but not fussed tbqh.

can I resurect this thread please fellas.

I need an alarm for a MK1 that will be running emerald standalone (so will have no immobiliser)

Flux have told me I need an alarm and Immobiliser. What should I get? and how much should I spend? and will it go off at all hours of the night?
Proximity sensor and remote start would be a bonus but not fussed tbqh.

I'd possibly look into using a Rover key the emerald used to, and I guess it still does allow for Rover keys to be used to imobilse the car and what better alarm/imobilise than one built onto the ECU.