ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what an eBay add

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
The car looks shite imo , wtf's going on with the two tone paintwork , and those wheels :eek:penmouth: . Reading the description , the poor grammar , I'd say this guy was of Eastern European origin , probably Polish . I have alot of Polish friends and that's how they speak / translate Polish into English , it never translates exactly . 6 owners also . I'm out !

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  PH2 172
The car looks shite imo , wtf's going on with the two tone paintwork , and those wheels :eek:penmouth: . Reading the description , the poor grammar , I'd say this guy was of Eastern European origin , probably Polish . I have alot of Polish friends and that's how they speak / translate Polish into English , it never translates exactly . 6 owners also . I'm out !

Think the black bonnet bit is a strap on.Money has been spent on belts,dephaser,water pump(lost in translation),as opposed to polish.Obviously lowered too,but not mentioned.6 loving owners is better than 1 drive into the ground.
Worth a look if it`s local to you,or ask some questions

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
That spelling is horrendous.
"NEVER BEEN USED ON ROAD INCLUDED IN SALE "
I mean WTF , its unbelievable.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Arctic 182
I have no words after reading that. Except of course to say I have no words. Stunned by the sheer lack of EVERYTHING.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
195 bhp & then it says this,
DRIVEN SUPERB VERY VERY FAST LIKE FOR STANDART CAR GOOD FUN CONSTANT

POWER COMING THRU WHEELS .

Constant power? I'd hope so otherwise it wouldn't f*cking well move!!!

Someone please ask him if the water pump is forged 🙈

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0