ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what and how?

clio 200
I have been given a MacBook pro. how do find out what model it is and I do I reset it back to day 1. I want to sell it and get an iPad.
5ada272b-42f0-4c78.jpg

BMW F31
Does it not turn on? Pretty sure you can go to "about this mac" once logged in and it'll tell you there?

172 Clio
Looks like a G4 but hard to tell from you pic, like someone already said google the serial number as powering up and looking @ about this mac will only tell you the processor and memory

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Looks like a G4 but hard to tell from you pic, like someone already said google the serial number as powering up and looking @ about this mac will only tell you the processor and memory

That's definately a MacBook pro as it has a camera.

clio 200
yes it is a MacBook pro. on the back it has A1211. it does power up and run. what I need to know is what number is it (the numbers on eBay are like MacBook 13 etc) how do I reset it back to factory. cheers