ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are plusnet like

M135i
Currently with BT infinity 1 but looking to swap to someone doing a introductory offer. Chest BT have offered me is £22 + line rental but Plusnet have an offer £5 for 6 months then £14.99 thereafter + line rental. Also quidco are offering £70 cash back with Plus net

I don't know anybody who's on Plusnet so can't get any real world reviews. Google throws up a mixture of reviews.

Been with them since BE shut down ive no issues the few issues ive had jave been sorted swiftly(phone line issues)

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Excellent company! Been with them approx 4 year now. Cheap, i get what i am quoted and i absolutely hammer it and they never complain. I usually smash 500gb+ a month and I've never heard a word off them. Only ever been down for a handful of times too.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
I was with them for about a decade, no complaints at all. I only switched because I got an incredible deal on Virgin.

Just be aware that like most other ISPs they rely on the OpenReach network so there can be faults which they can do very little about, that's not unique to them by any means, just something to keep in mind when you look at some of the complaints you see about them.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
We are moving house in a few weeks so may try these. Currently with BT who are pretty decent tbf

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Plusnet are BT, although they are supposed to have better customer service.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
from what I've heard BT send their people to Plusnet to learn about customer relations and s**t, so for now at least I don't think there will be much 'meddling' done.