ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what badges

the only badge on my car that tells people its a 16v is the one on the door stripes, im getting them removed soon, so still want to have a badge or 2 somewhere to let people no what it is. what ones are available, i had thought about the r19 one on the back but i dont wanna clutter the back up any more. the other ones i saw were the ones on the side at the back of the vts. but citreon want about £40 for them, as i am now pretty broke are there any other options.

nev,nev,nev - leave em off mate. Go stealth mode and when some chump in a sh*t box with hoooge body kit thinks he can have a go - cos he reckons yours must be body kit too - you can watch with glee as his face drops through the floor!! or even better, chumps with cars they think are fast (Focus drivers in particular) you can sh1t all over them too!

Alternatively Ill do you a straight swap for your side indicator mounts - as mine have 16v on em and i wanna ditch em for the later model type (like yours) what do ya reckon????????

yeah i have started thinking along those lines, when the work is done the side is gonna look pretty clean anyway so i might leave them off, na i like my little indicator mounts. sorry mate, you can have my side strips if ya want them but i dont no if they are the same fitment. you been to guildford lately.

ta very much, but i think im alright ta! - I know youve seen my other post but no I aint been to guildford since our last little meet... I think its coming up time for another surely! Get a few more valvers, a couple of willys, maybe even a V6 - i know theres one not too far away as ive seem it at various local cruises...

yeah im up for another meet, my car is going into the bodyshop in three weeks so i would prefer to do it after that. but will do it before if everyone is up for it.