ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What bosykit for valver

i have three choices to be honest:-

1. Alien Bodykit

2. K-tec Kombat bodykit

3. Clio corsa F2 bodykit

which one do u favour and why?

also where can i buy these kits other than Prima Racing....

cheers guys

if I had to chose one of those, itd be the F2 kit.. I think..

K-Tec is from K-Tec racing, and I think they sell the Alien one aswell.

Daz.

Personally Id never put a bodykit on a valver/williams. They look awesome standard.

But Id say the KTR kit.

KTR is like, Extreme.. I was going to get it for mine, but then changed my mind...

Daz.

Wide arches are the only bits of bodykit that do it for me. The Dimma one is alright but why oh why do they always have to do that naff slashed air intake look-a-like thing at the back of every kit of their that Ive seen?

Hasnt someone on here got a Maxi Clio? Anyone got any pics?

Revels Mum & Sister

I think the Valver and williams allready have the best bodykits. But if you really have to put one on get the KTR one as it aint too over the top

I am not a fan of kits

I find you have to spend a lot to get a good quality kit. Else they may look better but you can see that they dont fit or are made of not so good materials.

Dimma rules but may be looking a little dated now! Love the retro look though of the dimma.

Maxi is the way to go if you ask me!