ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what can i do next

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

i need more power from my 1.216v i have looked at a 2. convo but cant do this untill next summer i currently have a viper, s/s cobra exhaust, eko tek,, but i have 17"s n this dosent help,, what can i do

172beast

15s are best for handling and performance, loose the eko crap valve an all, decat?

decat is the best mod for the 1.2 16v as the cat is very restrictive, also lose the eco-tec and 17s as these do nothing for the performance

£3k for the 2.0 16v conversion, speak to j3ned about the work, bargain price for all the parts and fitting IMHO

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

if i had a decat would i lose back pressure, because with my system it seemed to loose power, would a decat reolve this

Punto/Clio GTT

why lose the eko-tek? its not losing power and not gaining power either. imo i think it just looks nice.

hardly weighs anythin either so its not exactly slowin it down.

get a decat!

FM