ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What can i do to my 1.2 Clio Extreme?

Clio 1.2 16v Extreme
Hey people, new to the forum..

Check out the pics of my 2004 Clio 1.2 16v and let me know what you think i should do to it to make it look that bit better!:)

Image0424.jpg

Image0423.jpg

Image0422.jpg

Image0421.jpg

Image0420.jpg

Im due to get some alloys in the next few weeks..

What else would you lot suggest i could do?

Thanks alot..

Mike

Golf 7R
Silvervisions + Turini's + H&R's + Yozzasport Exhaust + Painted Bullets = Baaaaa.

A nice set of wheel's would look a treat.

Clio 1.2 16v Extreme
sorry lads what are silvervisions??:$

Being looking at some black grills for the front, cant seem to find any 1 metre long though as thats what i'de need! anyone know where i can get it?

also, shall i do away with the extreme sticker? hmm haha.

Family Bus
Silvervisions replace the orange indicator bulbs, side and in headlights.....get them done ;)

Wheels, lowered somewhat

Just nice and subtle mate, don't chav it up will you!

a turbo'd yellow car
sorry lads what are silvervisions??:$

Being looking at some black grills for the front, cant seem to find any 1 metre long though as thats what i'de need! anyone know where i can get it?

also, shall i do away with the extreme sticker? hmm haha.

silver indicators bulbs mate!

buy a renault sports grill! put a post in the wanted section! £40

Clio 1.2 16v Extreme
Silvervisions replace the orange indicator bulbs, side and in headlights.....get them done ;)

Wheels, lowered somewhat

Just nice and subtle mate, don't chav it up will you!

ar i see ill have a think about that one.

yeah due to get some alloys, black grill on the front, thinking about getting the bumpers sprayed so its colour coded maybe?

there will be no chavvyness here i can tell you now :p lol

alloys, silver or black??

Clio 1.2 16v Extreme
silver indicators bulbs mate!

buy a renault sports grill! put a post in the wanted section! £40

yeah want one really badly!

like i say im new to the forum and when i try to go on items for sale/wanted etc it says cliosport club members only? how do i become a member?..

Clio 1.2 16v Extreme
+100, ride on the steels rather than them!!

haha was thinking about going steel untill i get some alloys, it would look so chavvy though ha!

ordering rs grille on friday..

anyone know where the best place is to get spray to colour code the bumpers??

thanks..!

haha was thinking about going steel untill i get some alloys, it would look so chavvy though ha!

ordering rs grille on friday..

anyone know where the best place is to get spray to colour code the bumpers??

thanks..!
A bodyshop. It's easy to do it yourself following guides on here, though.

Clio 1.2 16v Extreme
Think 172 spoilers look nicer other wise they are too rounded imo.
Howsabout a nice exhaust?

yeah exhaust is on the list, working on getting it colour coded, rs grille and alloys first though..

anyone know if i can get an RS grille cheaper than £59?

thanks!..

mk2 1.2 16v
Yeah you can definately get it cheaper than £59 from a renault dealer mate. I think mine was around £43 when I got it.

Just get yourself to a dealer and order one at the parts desk :)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
yeah want one really badly!

like i say im new to the forum and when i try to go on items for sale/wanted etc it says cliosport club members only? how do i become a member?..

On top go to User CP..
Then down on the left hand side it will say something like Club Membership,
its a £10 for a year, its worth it as anyproblem you get member will help you out :)

Btw, Sports grill, with 1.2(dynamique/extreme) wheels sprayed in white & lowered :) then side bullet in white, job done :)

Ye easy enough to get 1 cheaper, i had mine for 20odd quid from ebay new :)

Clio 1.2 16v Extreme
okay dude i think ill sign up when i get paid! :)

hucked on this forum at the moment its awesome, get some real good inspiration!!

especially from that none-sport thread! some nice looking cars on there!

Renault Clio
Your car is pretty similar to mine, so I thought I'd post a picture of what changes I've made so far. I only started at the weekend...

carelf.png

I've painted the front diamond black, although I'm not actually sure about it. Everyone that has seen it hates it... they don't understand why I've done it. I've also painted both bullets silver, everyone who hates the diamond loves the bullets, they do look awesome. I'll be buying an RS grill when I get paid next month, I'm getting the windows tinted this week and I'm ordering a CTR Ariel from Curley too.

Monaco RS Clio 172
there's only one thing to do

do a quick search for 'lusty clio'

dat car iz sexual ;)

nah as they say above.. turinis, lower it, colour code it, paint the brakes maybe, subtle exhaust, strip it out stick a cage in maybe, white with black would look good, maybe white turinis? try be a tad different at least :)

Clio 1.2 16v Extreme
Your car is pretty similar to mine, so I thought I'd post a picture of what changes I've made so far. I only started at the weekend...

carelf.png

I've painted the front diamond black, although I'm not actually sure about it. Everyone that has seen it hates it... they don't understand why I've done it. I've also painted both bullets silver, everyone who hates the diamond loves the bullets, they do look awesome. I'll be buying an RS grill when I get paid next month, I'm getting the windows tinted this week and I'm ordering a CTR Ariel from Curley too.

hey dude, car is looking awesome!!

is it colour coded? looks sweet!

im ordering an rs grille on friday.. aswell as making a trip out to halfords for some silvervisions and an ariel too..

keep me up to date with your car mate!:)

btw i think the diamond looks ace black, what paint/spray did you use and where from??

Last edited: