ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what car next?

182 ff
had the clio 182 for 3 years now, spent loads on it gettin it all right..belts are due next year.. thinking shall i get rid and move on to another car..
been in a few mini cooper s...they seen ok. .. not fast enough.. could go for a cooper works one.. love to get a clio 200 cup.. to expensive ..
what do people go to from a clio 182. that will be better and not cost loads? do i save abit get a corsa vxr? .,looked at the older ford fiesta st they way to slow.. or wont any other car be the same as the clio 182?

mk1 Octavia VRS
Better in what way?

Are there any types of car you want to own like RWD, soft top, turbo, classic? What's your budget?

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I'd have a few test drives and seriously think about what gets you off... I out the clio182 vs loads of cars and the clio always wins..

clio 182 trophy
I'd have a few test drives and seriously think about what gets you off... I out the clio182 vs loads of cars and the clio always wins..
I took an R26 F1 Meg out for a test drive and was properly disappointed. Been told it is a good step up from the Trophy but for me it just wasn't.

182 ff
All depends what you want from a car really? What budget?
Running costs a problem?
Milage?
just for fun really.. about £3000 or 4000 plus what i get px for mine... might just go back to sports bikes,, keep the clio..
just that most people on here always comes back to clios.. they know more than me..sometimes you want a change.. when the belts are due... facing a £500 bill ha

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
just for fun really.. about £3000 or 4000 plus what i get px for mine... might just go back to sports bikes,, keep the clio..
just that most people on here always comes back to clios.. they know more than me..sometimes you want a change.. when the belts are due... facing a £500 bill ha

Px?? That'll be giving it away then...

182 ff
I took an R26 F1 Meg out for a test drive and was properly disappointed. Been told it is a good step up from the Trophy but for me it just wasn't.
i have been in a few normal cars,test drivin them for a friends 1st car.. like driving sofas ..... when i got back into mine,, like a super car ha.. like to try a clio 200 cup(2010) one.. guess its all personal choice really..
with you having a trophy your gonna find it hard, to find a better car ...a car journalist was testing cars in the Italian mountains,load of super cars.. your car kept up and even left some of them,, on the twisty rods.. journalist was so impressed he asked Renault if he could buy the car.. he said one of the best cars he had ever driven..