ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what car should i get when i am older

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

lol talking of bouncing cars, when i was in florida last there was a lowrider comp, and there were some doing the highest bounce, cant remember the height but it was high lol, and some of them will jump with all 4 wheels off the floor!

as for you hippy, you are being cruel to your car by not taking it to jabba ! would be 100% better then, nice air filter, chip and exhaust! filter will give you propper turbo wistle, the exhaust will make it sound much better and the chip well lets just say will make it much quicker !

am i the only person shocked to see a 172 was mentioned after her mums burnt to the ground ???

and LC i want you to every day bang on at your mum just by saying jabba sport, if she shouts at you make every one of your replies ending with jabba sport for instance ....

Hippy : OI YOU WHY ISNT YOUR ROOM TIDY
you: COS THE CLEANER IS OFF SICK jabba sport ....

or

Hippy: have you done your home work
you : yes mum, jabba sport

or

Hippy : good night LC
you : night mum, jabba sport....

i think you get the idea ... you will be rewarded with being able to go in your mums car with loads more power and be able to say that its you that got it to that power....

I think you should just taunt your mum into going to Jabbasport, things like "I think youre right, no chip for the leon, afterall you are female and wont be able to drive it properly anyway."

As for your car, as a few people have said, go with what you like, not with what other people tell you.

[Edited by Pete_172 on 07 June 2004 at 12:45am]

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by Pete_172 on 07 June 2004

I think you should just taunt your mum into going to Jabbasport, things like "I think youre right, no chip for the leon, afterall you are female and wont be able to drive it properly anyway."

ARE you NOT bruised enough ??? Do I really need to make mince meat of you on the track as well as kick ur arse ;)

When Jabba do switchable Ill be doing Jabba :D;)