ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What cars fastest!

Hey all

Just had a friend telling me his Pug 306 TDI 1.9 would beat my 1.4rt. Of course i had to disagree, but how right am i?

Parkers puts the stats about the same, but mine runs 0-60s in about 11 with no mods. Also, whos would handle better on corners etc?

Thanks

Dazz

I had a 306 DTurbo (1.9) and that was nice, had a great pull too, but the biggest issue was the rev range, limiter cuts in at 4.5k and the turbo comes on about 2.5k and those 2k revs really fly in all gears.

I dont know how fast the 1.4rt is but the 306 was great (for a group 4 car!)

My mate had a freak of a 306DT, was faster than the 2.0hdis and to be honest could give my valver a good run for its money as it handled really well as well, so if he is another lucky one then dont waste your petrol mate!!!

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

Has he adjusted the fuel pump on her as hell get 10-15hp more out of her for just the turn of a screw.