ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what clio do i own??

renault clio 172
ok, im going to admit im being really thick, ive always liked the clio sports, have dreamed of a 182 trophy, anyways, i have just impulse bought a x reg 2000 renault clio 172, the question i want to ask is this a mk1 or a mk 2?? is it known as a clio 2 ?? i only ask this because im looking at modifications for it on the internet and i dont know if im look at the right products for this model, i pick up the car at the end of the week. i had a citroen c2 gt for a couple years and it does not compare to this at all. replys are much appreciated.

VaVa
Just in case you missed it the fourth time you have a Renault Clio Renaultsport 172 ph1. lol

Or ph-ugly as they are also known. ;-)

renault clio 172
firstly im looking for a induction kit, new exhaust, 16" alloys and getting it lowered, im up for chucking money at it, all in due time though but i want to know what the best products are for the car to get the best performance. i want a cat back exhaust, because at the end of the day, im one for the enviroment and a decat is illegal, what is good?? had a pipercross viper on my old car, should i buy another??

depends on your budget mate .

ITG maxogen IK ,H&R coilovers and go for a yozzasport special cat-back .
lots of wheels out there .