ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Colour 182 To Buy..........?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Liking most colours, but black............too much cleaning!!!!!!!!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Ive had black and now got silver - black is a pain to clean, but i did really like that colour!

Last edited:
  clio 182 black /gold
DSCF0333.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
They all look good when they're clean . Its just keepin' em clean , lol .

My arctic blue .

PIC106.jpg

PIC104.jpg

P4300123.jpg

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
The Racing Blue has got to be seen in the flesh, before you say you doon't like it IMO

clio-work014.gif

clio-work015.gif

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Black/Gold baby get's you well in to your detailing products! nothing beats it when it's polished and has 6 coats of wax on it :D

133/225/CLS AMG
Racing blue, Inferno or Liquid Yellow would be my ideal choices but not that easy to come by.

My missus has racing blue and it really does stand out, gotta see it in the flesh as pics don't do it justice.

Arctic Blue 182
i like racing blue cos metalic blue is a very popular colour at the moment and lots of people have it. still love it though.

RB 200 Cup!
gonna say racing blue is a gorgeous colour however i agree that black are great - unfortunately very hard to keep clean so now i dont bother cleaning my dynamique - naughty i know but just cant be arsed

133/225/CLS AMG
Here's a couple of photos of my gf's racing blue Cup, shows how different the colour can look dependent on the light -
DSCF16981-1.gif

Photo-0104.gif

LY V6 with Recaros
Racing Blue looks stunning, it's different to all the other cars out there, but Liquid Yellow and Inferno are also stunning and stand out

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
If id was in the market to buy a 182 i'd buy a Liquid Yellow or Inferno cos there arnt any around here there all blue, black & silver ;)

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Inferno, natures warning colour :cool: It gets oggled a lot, especially by wee neds in corsas. I think they all look good as long as they're clean.

front.jpg

AlexJMills said:
Racing blue, Inferno or Liquid Yellow would be my ideal choices but not that easy to come by.

My missus has racing blue and it really does stand out, gotta see it in the flesh as pics don't do it justice.

I agree!!
DSC00309.gif

DSC00313.gif

DSC00307.gif

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
If it was me, I'd have a hard time choosing between the Liquid Yellow and the Arctic Blue. I agree they 'all' look nice when clean though. Tough choice.

v6 mk2
i would go for capsicum red!!!

but i would say that!

Attachments

• 11052006106.jpg
    11052006106.jpg
    457.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 11052006110.jpg
    11052006110.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 81
Get Inferno...;)

Attachments

• 100_1314.jpg
    100_1314.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Dscf0350.jpg
    Dscf0350.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Dscf0359.jpg
    Dscf0359.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Dscf0360.jpg
    Dscf0360.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Dscf0364.jpg
    Dscf0364.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 76
Evil Ally said:
Inferno, natures warning colour :cool: It gets oggled a lot, especially by wee neds in corsas. I think they all look good as long as they're clean.

front.jpg

It's when I see pics like this that I wonder why I want to upgrade to a Meg. Inferno Cups are the pick of the bunch :eek: They really should have made it a Cup-only colour just to give us some exlusivity. By the way, where the FCUK are your Cup door badges? :dead:

VaVa
Liquid Yellow or Racing Blue.

Black Gold is a nice colour, but it hides the lines of the car making it mainly indistinguishable from a 1.2
Arctic Blue is a nice coulour, but very common and very similar to that of the 172 Cup.
Titanium Silver is just a plain silver, also seen on Toyota yaris's. Pretty boring and silver in general is a bit 2003 tbh. lol.
Petrol Blue is rare as fook. But there's a reason for that tbh. lol.

Liquid Gold is a real head turner and rare. Racing Blue for the Gordini connection - looks lovely on the Clio as well.

Monaro VXR
I was going to get a yellow one myself when i was looking. But have to say i would now love a petrol blue one shame there was so few made and they are damn near impossible to find.

Black/Gold 182
I'd have had liquid yellow if it wasn't a £1000 option. Went for black/gold in the end but a b**ch to keep clean and shows all the marks (and was still a £250 option). Probably should have got racing blue as that was no extra cost and the more I see the more I like it. Car looks bigger to me in blue (but in a good way)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Revels106 said:
Petrol Blue.

Well done Revels - my thoughts exactly! :D

I think a lot depends on the weather, too. Black Gold looks superb in early morning / early evening light, whereas racing blue looks great in full sunshine.

The best I've seen mine was in a head-on reflection in an underground carpark. It was clean and being underground, the auto-lights kicked in. The bluish light reflected from the headlights just seemed to highlight the contours of the front. If I could have caught that shot clearly, I would have made it my desktop wallpaper...

D.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Roy Munson said:
It's when I see pics like this that I wonder why I want to upgrade to a Meg. Inferno Cups are the pick of the bunch :eek: They really should have made it a Cup-only colour just to give us some exlusivity. By the way, where the FCUK are your Cup door badges? :dead:

Cheers m8 :eek: I have no idea where they are, they weren't on it when I got it. Think I'll ask 'em next time it's in.